Your Chance to Model for Hot Leathers–you know the company,the Industry Leader in Motorcycle Apparel & Accessories…
So you think you got what it takes to be a “Hot” Leathers model??? Well if you do, check this out…..
Hot Leathers, is now searching for both Men and Women Bikers to model for the upcoming 2012 Daytona Beach Bike Week, March 9-18, 2012. What better way to experience Daytona Beach Bike week this year then to enjoy the festivities by modeling some of the hottest motorcycle apparel in the country?
Persons selected to participate will get to star in a professional photo shoot with a Hot Leathers Staff Photographer on Wednesday, March 14, 2012. The winners will also be featured nationally in a variety of Hot Leathers media including their popular annual catalog, on their website and in other promotional materials. Models will also be able to keep a couple of Hot Leathers tees they’ve modeled during the shoot. Specifics on location/time of the photo shoot and what to bring will be discussed when winners are selected. You do not have to be a professional model in order to apply, just be photogenic and enthusiastic.
Here are some of the requirements needed to be a Hot Leathers model during Daytona Beach Bike Week:
· We’re looking for fun, energetic Men & Women Bikers that are comfortable in front of a camera;
· Must be attending Daytona Beach Bike Week and be available between 12 noon and 2:00 PM on Wednesday, March 14, 2012;
· Must be 18 or older;
· Having your motorcycle at the rally is helpful, but not required.
To apply for this fun modeling opportunity:
· Please send several photos including headshots and full body shots (you do not have to be wearing Hot Leathers apparel) to email@example.com;
Important: In the subject line, please type “Model Search”;
· Include your name, address, cell phone number, email and please tell us a little bit about yourself;
· If selected, you will be contacted by Hot Leathers via email
for more info visit hotleathers.com
You have to be living under a rock these days if you haven’t noticed the resurgence in the Cafe Style bikes… It’s like a piece of history passing you by on the streets. More and more riders around the world are being inspired by the racers of a bygone era, creating a huge buzz of the café racer style.
While anyone can easily transform the look of a bike, only Mustang can add their signature comfort to the rebirth of this historic style and that is exactly what Mustang has done. Check it out, Mustang’s Café seat is 11.5” wide and features a classic pleated design. Priced at only $309, it fits 2004-12 Sportsters with both 2.25 and 3.3 gallon tanks. See more at mustangseats.com